See the latest job openings in MPC and see if you can fit in within our organization
HR Industrial Relations Specialist
- Resolving employees’ issues and handle grievances to protect both interests of the company and employees.
- Managing dispute resolutions involving employees, management, government officers, government agencies, etc.
- Prepare all related documents regarding labor & employee relations.
- A trusted advisor on industrial and employee relations strategy.
- Constant review on labor policies and company relations, to keep up to date and keep relevant knowledge at any time to make sure compliance and best practice.
- Build a constructive relationship with all stakeholders:
- Facilitate and maintain a good working relationship with DISNAKER and/or other industry bodies as well as external parties.
- Monitor internal or external labor relations trends.
- Review and propose revision PP and any related policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update any labor-related relations trends.
- Maintain and update all labor-related policies and procedures and ensure their enforcement.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Having a min. 3 years of experience in handling industrial and employee relations-related issues.
- Solid knowledge of Indonesia Labour Law, rules & regulations, solicitor, and contract/legal document drafting.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication both verbally and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must be dependable with the ability to be flexible, function independently and work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
Corporate Strategy – Analyst/Associate
- Define, track and analyse Portfolio Companies performance periodically
- Streamline and analyze Portfolio Companies budgeting
- Produce periodical and ad-hoc reporting for Holding Company
- Conduct industry research and collect data on competitors and/or pertinent comparable
- Involve in Corporate Finance deals from end-to-end
- Experience in IB/PE/VC: 1-2 years for Analyst and 3-5 years for Associate
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Good project management, quantitative and communication skills
- Familiar with reading Financial Statement and/or Financial Models
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Bahasa